Friday, September 25, 2009

New Christmas Present Idea

So Christmas is in like three months...and my stress has started. I don't know why...but I want to get things done. I think I am nesting...at five months...the next four months are going to be very very long! My house should be magazine picture ready by the time this baby comes!
Anyhow...back to what I found. I was chatting with one of my friends about buying christmas gifts for my kids. I don't want to just have this mass of presents that mean nothing in my living room that ultimately I have to find room for. She mentioned that her sister does "something gifts". I had never heard of it, but I loved the idea. It gave me some direction on how to organize my christmas shoping for my children. So here is the list:
1. Something needed
2. Something wanted
3. Something for church
4. Something to read
5. Some kind of toy
6. Something from Santa
That is it! Once you are done with these six gifts you are done! I am way excited to try this out! Hopefully I can stick with this for Christmas from now on...that way I don't have just junk toys filling the toy tubes. Hope this helps you all out...or at least gives you some direction. For me, this year...it is a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers