Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I want my ears pierced...

Well...this year...Kate has been begging me for about six months now that she wants her ears pierced. I have put it off and put it off, and finally told her that she could do it for her birthday. Her birthday came around and she reminded me that I told her she could get it done now. We took her to the mall and she got it done. She was so brave. Kevin and I kept telling her that it was going to hurt and she kept saying..."I know". She sat there so bravely and let the two girls pierce her ears. However, right after they were done...she started crying. She had this look on her face like what the heck just happened...five minutes later she was fine and we were picking out new earrings to go in her jewelry box. Good job Kate!


1 comment:

  1. Earrings seem fitting for a true princess! How fun. Wish I could have been there. You know Eliza is ALWAYS looking for ANY excuse to go to Claires!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers