Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of Preschool...

Kate started preschool this week and she loves it. Here is a picture of her first day...she had to strike a pose! She goes twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday) for two in a half hours. There is a lady at our church who does preschool from her home. All of Kate's sunbeam classmates are in her class with her. Funny story...when I was driving Kate to her first day she told me to just drop her off. She didn't need me to go in with her. What a sass!

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    She is so cute and so big!!! Do you remember me at gma Francis birthday party we both found out we were pregnant with our second? Can't believe your kids are so big and you are pregnant again! How fun!!! Lets keep in touch!!!

    xoxo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Ms. Alison! She is such a great teacher. Both of my kids loved it! She looks so grown up!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers