Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kate's 4th Birthday







Kate wanted to have a princess birthday. I didn't want to start with the big "friend" birthday thing yet so we just have close friends and family. I found a princess cake online and with my amazing cake decorating skills created my own version of the cake. She was very proud of her cake...and I was proud that it tasted normal and looked like a cake! She had a great time with all her friends. We went to the park near our house, but the weather decided to be absolutely horrible and to top it all off...there was a stupid mini fair right next to the park. It kinda ruined the mood of a birthday...but oh well. At least she is only four and wasn't nearly as disappointed as I was. Maybe next year will be better.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers