Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Belly Pics...ugh!




Alright...so I am eight weeks...almost nine...and feeling a lot better. Holy cow...a semi truck must have ran me over because I was struggling! Then all of a sudden...a little belly popped out! So through all that sleeping...something else was growing. I know I am not supposed to really show right now...and for the most part I do just look fat...but I like to pretend that it is a cute belly...helps the self-esteem when I am not really fitting into my clothing comfortably anymore. I showed really early with Abram also...kinda crazy. Anyhow...here are my first pictures...not anything special, but they are the first of many...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh girl....you look adorable..We are so excited for you....could twins be a possibility?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! SO super excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers