Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baby Number 3...hooray!







Alright...it is official! There is a baby in my stomach (I'm not just getting fat) and it is due Feb. 21! The doctor said everything looks good...so that is nice. He said the heart rate is 183, which means it is fast, which means it might be a girl. He said that myth isn't always true...but I guess we will see! Either is fine with me...so whatever. I am just excited for my little peanut! I have been feeling better lately...I am still sick but it is mostly at night, which is a blessing since that is when Kevin is home. Poor Kevin...works all day, then has to come home and take care of his family. Sorry Honey! Three more weeks and we will be done with the nastly...second trimester here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers