Thursday, May 7, 2009

...This is what is consuming my LIFE...

Yes...it is true...I have an addiction. I would have never thought that I would have become so addicted to these teenage novels. Kevin thinks that I am a total dork...I unfortunately would have to agree. I just read Twilight about three weeks ago, and now I have one book left. I started my addiction a little later than everyone else, and had no idea what all the hysteria was about. Kevin brought the Twilight home one night, someone had left it in a car that he changed the oil in. I left it on my dresser for weeks, and thought that I would bring it to Arizona just in case I had some alone time. I started reading it and never put it down. I have to admit that I neglected my family a little in the process, but everyone is okay. We are all eating three meals a day, my children are in clean clothes, and the house isn't demolished!

1 comment:

  1. That's more than I can say for myself when I was reading the novels :)

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers