Monday, May 4, 2009

The Carpenter's Easter


This Easter we had to celebrate seperately. I had to take Kate and Abram down to Arizona so that we could spend sometime with my family. My Papa is passing away from lung cancer and I needed to offer my support and love to my family down there. I got to hang out with all my family who I love and miss so much. My brother and I got to hang out a lot, which was nice because I haven't had the chance to spend that quality time with him since he moved to Arizona. My cousing Garrett and his family also allowed us to invade their home, which I am truely grateful for. I love you guys so much. We also had the chance to watch my sister in a volleyball tournament and track meet. She is such a good athlete, and I hate that I am not closer to her. I love her very much and miss her everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers