Monday, March 23, 2009

Such a Mama's Boy




Well here are some new pictures of Abram that are adorable. He is still such a mama's boy, but I love it. He is getting so big, and I am sad that he isn't my little baby anymore. He loves to play with trucks and with his Danner dog. He is running around the house now...climbing on everything. The other day I caught him on top of the toilet. He had pushed the stool over and climbed up there all by himself. Scary, but what do you do! His new word is "thank you" but it sounds more like "tant to". He doesn't have a lot of words yet, so I was impressed that he could say that!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart! I love that he is a momma's boy. You are glowing in that picture of you two! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture. He actually almost looks like you. He is so so handsome.

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers