Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Making a Bird House




So funny coincidence...Kate out of blue came up to me and asked if we could make a bird house. I didn't even think she knew what a bird house was. Anyhow- she does... I told her that when we went to the store we would buy stuff to make a bird house. Later that day I had to go to the dollar store to buy some supplies for a craft project, and what do you know they had little bird houses. Kate got so excited and asked if she could buy one, I said of course. Next we went to Wal-Mart and bought bright pink paint. She picked the color herself, she said that this bird house was for girl birdies. The next day I let her paint it, all by herself. She did a fabulous job! She was so proud of her bird house, and I let her pick a tree branch to hang it on. She picked one in the back yard and likes to show everyone who comes over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers