Thursday, October 15, 2009

Venting Time...

Well, today I officially nominate Abram into his terrible twos! He has the sweetest face...but is driving me insane. I can't believe the little monster he has become. He won't eat...anything...this morning I went into the kitchen and Kevin had given him lunch meat, cheese, and cracker for lunch. He didn't take one bit, but threw it all on the floor. He won't sleep. I put him down for a nap this morning and two minutes later I heard a little voice calling "mama.......mama...." I went to his door and realized he had learned to crawl out of his crib. It's a sad day in the Carpenter home. Needless to say he hasn't slept at all today. Kevin and I decided to turn his crib into a toddler bed, but we both know it isn't going to work. I just don't know what to do with him. I tell you...Danner's kennel is looking pretty good right now. All I have to do is clean it out, put some blankets in it and shut him in! But don't worry...I won't...no need to call CPS!

1 comment:

  1. We just said the exact same thing about Natalie last night. It is official. I think the terrible twos start around 18 months for us. GRRR... it is killing me!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers