Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Love You




Well Kevin has been gone for two days, and I am having the hardest time. I just love him so much. It could be that both of my chidren are very sick, and so they aren't sleeping at night. But mostly I hate being away from my Love. It is funny that you don't realize how much you love and need someone until they are not around you. I really do rely on Kevin for a lot and when he is not here, I become an emotional wreck. Yesterday was the hardest, I would just start crying...today has been a lot better. I am going to have to learn to rely on my friend and family to push me through, but I am greatful for the opportunity that Kevin has been given.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry Austin! I guess he did take the job :(/:). It is good and bad, I guess. And how rough that the kids are sick too! Yikes! You are going to be superwoman by the end of this! Keep on trucking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where the heck dod Kevin go?? If you need anything please call me you goof. Keep your head up and pray for strength. Dang sorry your last couple of days have not been do much fun. I hate it when Matt isn't home either. You know you have a good man when you miss him when he is gone and you also miss his help. Love ya Austin. Hang in there

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers